Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tim schmidt

Hello…I recently was laid off from my previous employer near Madison WI.  I am now looking for work as a templater.  I may be willing to relocate for the right offer.

I have over 15 years of countertop experience.  I have installed and measured almost anything you can imagine.  From small bar tops in basements to complete hospital renovations.  Tub decks, outdoor grilles, kitchens, bathrooms, stairways, fireplaces, etc.  Well over 5000 projects.

Please contact me if you may have a job opening.  My motto is measure it correct the first time, build it once.

tim schmidt

Still not a hint of a job within 4 states. Guess a career change may be in order unless I plan on being on unemployment for years to come.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Are you just a templator or are you willing and able to do the fabrication, installation as well as the computer work?

tim schmidt

well to be honest i never liked fab work. Im not a shop guy. I have always been entirely to busy out installing or measuring. After all these years I am trying to stay away from going backwards to installing. I understand the economy is messed up but Im used to measuring 2-5 jobs a day 100-300ft old school way. i will find something i just need to replace that guy making the mistakes costing someone money.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.