Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Seems that the carpet crapper and the drive way stone fabricator can post on garden web just, but I can not.

An email to that moderator is in order…

crsp93

Hgtv banned me too! Woo hoo! Actually it was getting old and I have a better idea anyway. Much more effective and there is no possible way for the stoners to retaliate.

Some times the devil you know……

Jules

Garden Web never would let me post there… wtf did I do?

Tom M

HGTV keeps telling me that I already registered.

again, WTF?

al wrote

Seems that the carpet crapper and the drive way stone fabricator can post on garden web just, but I can not.

Why Al – your descriptions of me keep getting more and more opprobrious. I must have done something terrible to have caused you such aggravation?

Harlan Bost

Oh stonegirl, not aggravated at all. You are the driveway fabricator, not the carpet crapper. Ask Tom about that one.

Tom M

Well, it all started when I was reeaaallly young…

Berna

StoneGirl wrote

al wrote

Why Al – your descriptions of me keep getting more and more opprobrious. I must have done something terrible to have caused you such aggravation?

Have you been a naughty girl? Santa remembers…

cncSurfer

Stone Girl, do you wear those frilly little socks with pumps when you fabricate? I had this vision…

FEDSAWDAVE wrote

Stone Girl, do you wear those frilly little socks with pumps when you fabricate? I had this vision…

No – but I do own a gnarly set of rubber boots and can work a Makita SJS grinder with my left or right hand. Does that count?

Kevin – it is impossible for me to be bad – ever. Santa & I are on a first name basis

Tom M

No – but I do own a gnarly set of rubber boots and can work a Makita SJS grinder with my left or right hand. Does that count?

Now that’s sexy, right there.

Yes it is Tom!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.