Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wade Stein

LOOKING FOR UNIQUE DESIGN OF COFFEE OR END TABLES MADE FROM SOLID SURFACE. WHAT DID YOU USE FOR THE LEGS AND FRAME . ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED. CAD DRAWINGS WOULD BE WONDERFUL. THIS IS FOR A BANQUET DONATION ITEM.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

WADE[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Mory Ludwick

Wade:

What did you have in mind? Throw some ideas at me and I’ll see what I can do. Do you plan on doing an inlay, do you have a CNC? Give me some direction as to equipment and skills you have and we’ll see what we can come up with.

Mory

Wade Stein

MORY

YES I HAVE A CNC. MY SKILLS ARE LIMITED BUT THEY ARE IMPROVING. I WOULD LIKE TO DO AN INLAY BUT NOT NECCASARY. IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE A END OR COFFEE TABLE. ON IDEAS I HAVE DRAWN A BLANK THAT IS WHY I AM ASKING FOR IDEAS . THE BANGUET IS FOR THE FRIENDS OF THE NRA AND IS ONE OF THE TOP 25 IN THE NATION. GREAT PLACE TO ADVERTISE I THOUGHT AND TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT CAN BE DONE OTHER THAN KITHCHEN OR BATH COUNTERTOPS.

WADE

Mory Ludwick

Wade,

GIve me some sizes of tables that you are thinking of. How about we could do an inlay of a rifle in an end table. We could also engrave NRA or fully spelled out. The legs you could get creative and do gun stocks cut out of solid surface with the barrels crossed and the bottom of the legs the stock. We could just do the legs as gun stocks and some sort of fancy inlay near the edge of the top. I won’t be able to draw anything up until Tuesday afternoon, but give me some sizes and we will see if we can draw the cad file for you. Sounds like fun.

Mory

KCWOOD

Wade, Several table legs are available from Adams Wood products. Check them out. If you see something you like or have an idea,let me know what I can do to help. Not sure if you are in the woodworking business, I am, so let me know.

Kelsey

Wade Stein

MORY

THIS DOES SOUND LIKE FUN. LIKE I SAID MY CNC SKILLS ARE LIMITED. I LIKE THE IDEA OF GUN STOCKS FOR LEGS AND AN INLAY ALONG THE EDGE. TABLE SIZE THAT I AM THINKING OF IS AROUND 20 X 40 FOR THE COFFEE TABLE AND 20 X 20 FOR A END TABLE. THESE ARE JUST APPROXIMATE SIZES THERE IS NO SET SIZE.

THANKS AGAIN

WADE

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.