Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Wifey and I are here with our little dog and pony show and our booth is busy. Another busy one is the Stone Fabricators Alliance booth. I wonder if they had any idea what was going to happen because they were slammed all day yesterday. They are doing a stone top polishing clinic right in their booth today. I’m guessing they will jam the isle and maybe get shut down or moved. The SFA snowball is a rollin down da hill and picking up speed. Could this be a clue as to what thefabricatorsnetwork will experience in Orlando? I know where I’ll put my money(after all, this is Vegas)

The SFA is throwing a gtg/party tonight at our hotel. No designated cab driver required.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I would love to know how things work out. Keep me posted and we will get something together.

The party/gtg started at 6:00 and the “social lubricant” flowed freely from the bar at each end of the room till 9:00. The room was still packed when Susan and I left for dinner at 8:00. It even spilled out into the corridor for a bit.

Rock on SFA.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.