Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mory Ludwick
    Mory Ludwick

The first vid is spot on and there is also a sim vid out there with Benz cars and a F1. If all works out well tomorrow I will be on the track at New Hampshire International Speedway tomorrow for some R & R. I’ll post pics of that for sure, maybe even some vids if I can mount a camera in my car.

This Beetle may be faster.

http://www.ronpatrickstuff.com/

KCWOOD

Steve… I’m sure you purchased that Red car from those software guys at the IWF show? What did you say…. 7000hp and a 1 seater….

My 18hp John deere is enough for me : )

Things that make you go humm….

Kelsey

kcwood wrote

Steve… I’m sure you purchased that Red car from those software guys at the IWF show? What did you say…. 7000hp and a 1 seater….

My 18hp John deere is enough for me : )

Things that make you go humm….

Kelsey

It was 9000 hp and had one seat behind the other. The back passengers legs wrapped around the drivers seat.

BTW, good to see you at the show. I’m still recovering.

KCWOOD

I hope you had a great show. It really seemed that anyone there that had anything to do with countertops were some of the busiest. I cannot imagine why there are not more countertop manufactureres there. This show is where I got introduced to ISSFA, and they were a no show there.

I met a guy that was selling some great sinks, he commented he had more interest from countertop guys than he had from his cabinet displays. I was there 2 days and only saw 2/3 of it. I never went into building C….

You have great product, thanks for all your help and especially for supporting this site!!

kelsey

KCWOOD

UGGH , Andy, do we have auto spell check or is there a way to edit your post?

I hate it when my fingers hit the wrong keys…..

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Kelsey,

Don’t worry about the speeling. We make countertops.

KCWOOD

kewl : -)

Yesterday worked out better than I thought. I was thinking of bailing out on my track day at New Hampshire International Speedway because of the rain. These are SCDA events are held rain or shine and I didn’t fell like driving in the rain. We all lucked out because it was overcast and cool with no rain. My first 30 min session was rough because I was learning the lines on a track that was new to me. I got passed by a Vette and a Suburu on my first session because of poor lines on the corners. The second and third sessions were very different and I was starting to push the all wheel drive to my limits.(the car is a lot faster than I) The turbo ate anything in its path and the electronic nannies onboard saved my butt more than a few times. The ceramic brakes gave me a huge advantage over the other cars too, as I was able to brake much later going into the turns. Coming off the straight at 110 mph and braking hard at the last second going into a hairpin, chicane, and onto the second straight was a rush. My instructor said I appeared to be fearless and confident, but needed to work more on my line to carry more speed smoothly around the turns. I’m still pumped from the experience and will be for days. Next track date may be Sept 5th at Lime Rock, a track I know and drove on for two days earlier in the month with the AMG Challenge, but the AMG event is nothing like the SCDA events.

Smooth equals fast.

kcwood wrote

UGGH , Andy, do we have auto spell check or is there a way to edit your post?

I hate it when my fingers hit the wrong keys…..

Download the google toolbar. It has a built in spell checker that works on any internet text box. It also has a few other goodies too.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Steve,

How is the house coming? We want pictures.

What is the link for the toolbar? Just Google.com and that is it?

KCWOOD

I just tried to install the toolbar, my computer went crazy. All these security popup’s started. It even tried to change my homepage. I just aborted. Maybe this is part of it, but I backed off.

Sorry about the security pops KC, no problem here. Googlo “google toolbar” if you want it. I think Yahoo also makes a toolbar, don’t know about a yahoo spell checket though.

The house framing started just a bit over a month ago. I put the sills down and just enough of the floor trusses to get the central AC from the existing house hooked back up. And just in time too as we had a heat wave as they were hooking it up. The huge garage is stuffed with the engineered lumber package for the house, and just enough room for Susans wagon and my two toys. The suv lives outside for the summer.

Seeing as this is an auto thread, I will be on the track at Lime Rock next Tuesday. I’ll be pumped for this as I know that track fairly well and last drove it at the beginning of this month. People bring all sorts of cars to these events, not just road missles like mine. It is a very safe way to hone your driving skills and also get instruction from a pro. You may think we would terrorize the population after these events but that does not happen. After driving at your limit for 4 half hour sessions you just want to cruise home at a slow pace, maybe only 10 or 20 over the limit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.