Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Tom M

I just saw samples of the new Staron Quartz product. Most seem to be Zodiaq and Silestone knock-offs, but there about four that are unique and might sell well.

Interesting to note is they were not shown by me Staron Dealer, but a distributor who sells another line.

They come in a beautiful box that looks like walnut.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, they are spending some good money on that product line. The box is nice looking isn’t it?

Norm Walters

How come mine came in a cardboard box?

Must be a Florida thing Norm

Tom M

How come mine came in a cardboard box?

Umm… walnut is an endangered species in Florida?

Yeah, that’s it, endangered species, sure.

Tom

Norm,

You should get your hands on a hanstone box, they double as a humidor. The samples we put in a drawer.

John

Hi Tom,

I’m curious to know which four colors you feel are unique.

Jcristina wrote

Norm,

You should get your hands on a hanstone box, they double as a humidor. The samples we put in a drawer.

John

I personally saw the box. But it didn’t look like cigars to me. Never saw a cigar in white paper twisted at both ends before.

Tom M

aallen,

I’m just back from an awesome vacation. If I don’t completely space on this, I will look Tuesday to tell you.

There’s unique and inspiring, and there’s unique and so-so. I’ll try to let you know.

Tom

Tom M

I personally saw the box. But it didn’t look like cigars to me. Never saw a cigar in white paper twisted at both ends before.

John got box of fatties?

Joe Corlett

Tom M wrote

John got box of fatties?

He didn’t share any at the show.

Joe

Tom M

He didn’t share any at the show.

There’s gratitude for ya.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.