Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    David Gerard

Tom, Sometime I’m going to lie to my folks in CT that I’m comin to visit but really I want to meet you and see your operation. We do lots of lam and I only bend when I have to. You make it look easy. I have never seen any thing like what you do.

Tom,

Will leave the fancy laminate work to you laminate experts. Now if they want it wrapped in SS I’m there.

Tom M

Thanks again, guys.

Mike G – we’re here when you need us.

David, I’d be happy to be your proxy excuse to come on back east.

I’ve seen two different companys use the undermount sinks Apollo and Counter-seal and they are both good looking products but if cost is a factor you should look at the Apollo sinks they are cheaper then counter-seal and Karran. atleast in the midwest.

Sunderrlands,

Welcome to fab net. Where are you located?

I am in Kansas and serviceing the midwest.

Thanks

Thanks was just curious if you were from the Omaha branch.

Oh! No i’m at the kansas branch but I’m new to this site.

Well uh just to warn you up front, we uh can uh well be a little rough on the distrubutors. You know it has to be someones fault.

Any way welcome to the site and look forward to your side of the stories.

Reuben

LMAO i understand i deal with the Nevamar Laminate i don’t know if you’re familiar or if you have the problems that we do but it is a major hassle to get… Don’t get me wrong it’s a good product to use once you recieve it but you have to get it first! But thanks for the welcome I’m into learning what the fabricators can teach me. I want to be a step ahead of my competitors.

Tom M

Sunderland,
    welcome to FabNet. I take it you are a Nevamar distributor?
    Lots have changed since the Pioneer purchase. Postforming material seems to available in 5×12’s, only, for the most part.

Yea, the most common stocked size is 4×8 or 5×12 but even then you have to look for the grade and all the other variables. It’s been a mess since last year but i do see a light at the end of the tunnel. it’s just not comming fast enough…

Well up here in (nebraska) my distubutor a Nevamar switched to Arborite. Only used it a couple times just did not seem to have the feel my residential customers were looking for.

Yea, we were serviceing the Neb. market for awhile while they were looking for a distibutor. That turned out to be a hassle too. But they got it together and hopefully they will be able to service that area. Nevamar did come out with some new residential looking colors that they will be offering on their full line board that are pretty nice looking. But with WilsonArt’s Hi Def. it doesn’t compare. but there price is better.

Wags

Have to face the fact that Panolam purchased Nevamar for the Melamine portion of the business. They don’t really do a great job with Pionite either. Tis why they never really kept up with the market as far as colors and finishes. Good product, just limited.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.