Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Handley
    With Regards to your Company This is Tim Williamson i sending you email regarding to Order Granite counter tops and i will need you to fabricate some counter tops for me and  as soon as it is done and paid for it will be picked up from your locations so i will need you to get back to me with the total qoute for the following counter tops without installation but i need the total cost with tax only and i will handle the installation my self.. This is what I need.

Absolute Black Island 36 X 76 with Full Bullnose edges… Granite Absolute Black Island 42 X 84 with Full Bullnose edges… Granite

And I will like to order those and i will handle the installation my self  so i will need you to get back to me with the pick up price for the two counter tops and?  and I will be looking forward to your reply ASAP.

Let me guess, then you will overpay me to pick up the shipping and send “your” credit card information via email.  

We oblige, the credit card company takes back the stolen money, and we are stuck with fabricated tops, out the shipping money, and are now being investigated for PCI compliance by Visa or Amex. 

The worst part is Tim Williamson may be a real victim of identity theft, but I bet he didn’t send this e-mail.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We get a lot of these. Same story and they always select Absolute Black. I just click the SPAM button on gmail.

I would bet that some shops fall for this scam. Sucks because when you are in need of work, you sometimes overlook the too good to be true emails.

Chris Yaughn

Why is it always Absolute Black?

I get them also, usually from a “reverend”.

Len Smith

I think it’s some guy’s idea of a joke. My guess is he lives in China, sports a pony tail, and makes home brew Cobra liquor.

Tom M

…and has an arsenal any survivalist mercenary group would be proud of.

Oh, and will get a ton of “friends” stopping by in the coming zombie apocalypse.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.