Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

I hope this doesn’t come off as too SPAMMY, but for those of you that do not get Surface Fabrication magazine, you should be. However, historically, you either had to pay for a subscription or be a member of ISSFA to receive it, but if you are a fabricator, in 2008 you can get it for free! Just go to http://www.surfacefabrication.com and just below the orange navigation bar on the right side of the page there is a link that says “subscribe” — click it and fill out your info and we will get you on the list . It might take an issue or two to get your subscription going, because there are still some paid subscriptions that will take precedence. If you are an ISSFA member, you should have received a form in the mail to fill out and fax or mail back to us to get you a free renewal of your subscription. We are the only magazine in North America that covers solid surface, quartz surfacing and natural stone in every issue (plus some other surfacing products too). The magazine is all built around information specifically for the fabricator, so I think it could really be a good investment of your time to get a subscription. Let me know if you have any problems signing up.

Thanks,

Kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Pretty cool. That should increase the number of people who get the magazine. I better do that now, so I get a copy.

Tom M

Don’t I get a free issue with the ISSFA membership as it is?

I also have a paid subscription. Well worth it.

Gordon Doull

Yea Tom, I am pretty sure you do.

While I am waivering on re-upping my ISSFA membership, I would never want to let my mag scrip expire. Especially with a high quality rag like this one. I always look forward to Kevin’s and Jon’s words of prevailing wisdom plus a bunch of other great stuff.

Kudos to the organization for making the mag so available (and free). Definately two thumbs up.

Kevin Cole

Is “high-quality rag” an oxymoron? Either way, thanks for the kind words, Gordon.

So when am I going to get you to write something for us to share with your fellow fabricators?

— Kevin

Gordon Doull

I, sir, am a oxymoron. Isn’t that many morons in one?

And soon, my friend, soon…………

I’m reading the mag in my avatar, at least that’s a start.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.