Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

How’s everyone doing

Lenny E

I’m hanging sonny! How are you doing? Tired of sucking the big C’s jam yet?

Bwha , ha, hah, ha, hah, ha!

Tom M

Alive, but not necessarily kicking. This has been by far the slowest recovery I have ever witnessed as a member of the working class.

Jon Olson

Lenny, having a great time, meeting tons of cool fabricators .  The work has been productive. 

Tom don’t tire out good things to come 
    Lenny E

Hey Jon,

Tit for tat! I am still sucking the F-Mica jam. All projects completed this month and it will rock your world!

Then I get to be a free agent again! Wooooooo Hooooooo! Already have one client, searching for others!

You be well sonny! And take care!

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 09 Sep 2013 07:12 AM

Alive, but not necessarily kicking. This has been by far the slowest recovery I have ever witnessed as a member of the working class.

Tom M,

Truer words were never spoken!. You can’t trust the “gummit” numbers. It’s All the  lying  BS I says! For example, it was a double dip recession, but they tried to cover it up. Everyone knows it. It is obvious to a four year old~! Heck, real unemployment is most likely 15-20%, but that is not a political selling point!
    And they don’t count peeps tart were bond traders and now working part  time at McD’s.. Hey ..Mr “I vote present” says” You be employed Sonny!” 
    Don’t even get me started on Obama care and how every worker in the US will be part time soon!
    They quote them lying “gummit” unemployment  numbers out for a press conference, and then later they get revised down.  Everyone sees this, they all know! I take a very simple approach. If your Ass ain’t dying or retired, and you ain’t working, they need to count you as umeployed. Thjat’s how they used to do it, back in the day, when the US “gummit” still had a modicum of truth in it!
    The ‘gummit” don’t even count peeps too discouraged to work or look for a job after many rejections!After you are odd unemployment..you be done! COinted a  They can’t find a Job in Obama land! Obama wants the whole country to be the next Detroit! Thy don’t even count prisoners, incarcerated peeps! I guess apparently Obama figures that is there job! 🙂
    Christ Tom  M, give me and the American people a freaking break!
    And when you exit unemployment because you maxed out the bene’s you are not counted as unemployed. WTF? The shit is rigged Tom!
    Hey what about all those “shovel ready jobs” Obama promised? Well he may have them, but they need to travel overseas to bury our boys in Syria, and Assad’s Army, and them pesky terrorist fellows , who Obama really likes!
    Tom, I am so tired of this lying  A hole, and the Horse he rode in on! My manhood is standing at attention demanding Justice! (From Obama not the horse! It’s not the horses fault!) . I am pissed!
    !
    David Gerard

We had a slow solid surface summer due to a stellar sunny weather pattern..along with fishing and other outdoor activities. Folks were just not thinking about the inside of the house. Once the boats got put on the shelf and the kids are back in school the phone starts a ringing.
    We are also smack in the middle of moose hunting season. I go out every morning and night and sit in the woods.
    My favorite time of year since we put up lots of food. Work is the last thing on my mind!
    I missed out on the invite from LG to go fishing in Seward. My brother went and fished with the pres and another executive along with the regional rep and 2 sales guys from Anch.
    Hope all the rest of yas are great.

Steve , NY

We’ve been very busy here, this has been our best year yet.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Howdy Jon,

We are staying busy and steady. That’s all I’ll say cause I don’t want to jinx it. We have noticed an increase in residential customers looking to remodel. Lots of solid surface and quartz. Granite has taken a bit of a dip but the quartz keeps the guys busy.

Is Corian seeing more residential sales?

Jon Olson

Hi Andy, in my territory , fabricating showrooms have seen more work and increase. Showrooms that I visit have also noted a dip in granite and a increase interest in both corian And es

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.