Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Raf

Hello.

My name is Rafael and I am in dire need of fulltime employment. I worked for Darrell at Prime Countertops for just a hair under 6 years. I have 12 years of autocad experience and am a wiz with PhotoTop. I love PhotoTop and can turn it into a positive thing for those who have had issues with it. I can draw pretty fast and am a pro at nesting complex parts. That was always my favorite part of the job. Being able to save sheets of material here and there, especially on larger projects, always made my day. I worked with an AXYZ6012 in conjunction with ToolPath software and later an AXYZ6012ATC using ArtCAM Express. I am also good with Moraware. I never used it when bidding jobs but I am sure I could learn it if needed.
    I believe I have a good eye/mind for how things are fabricated and installed. From age 13 to 17 my uncle would take me to his metal fabrication shop on weekends and would teach me and put me to work for him. I learned to use a sheer, large break, manual mills and countless other tools and machines. At 18 the company started developing and manufacturing Xray film scanners and I started doing the R&D and drawings while going to school to be a drafter. I moved into the new dual position flawlessly and did that till I was 23. After my uncle passed away they decided they needed more of a true Mechanical Engineer and I was let go amicably in order to make room for that person. At 24 I joined Darrell at Prime Countertops and I had a great time learning from him and being able to pick his brain about countless subjects throughout my time there. 
    I am a quiet person who can sit behind the computer cranking out drawings all day or very efficiently template and/or take measurements in the field depending on what makes more sense. I would love to have PhotoTop as my templating tool again. Roderick at Fabricators Choice taught me well. I expanded the tools capability by testing out different templating ideas during my hundreds if not thousands of templates I created with it. I can’t say enough good things about it. 
    If anyone feels that they have a need for someone like me I would love to hear from you.  I can supply more details and a resume if needed. Feel free to email me at RafaelEsquedaJr@Gmail.com … 
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.