Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

I found a nice source for Silicone membrane blankets. http://www.midwestrubber.com. We needed to replace the blanket we currently have on our vac table. Good prices and nice lead times. Has any one else had to ever change there blanket?

Tom M
    Jon,
    I was talking to the guy from (Blackforest?) the Elkom rep. He mentioned Smart Tech out of North Corolina. He knows Grant, I think he has spoken to him recently, and will probably start bugging you.
    Hey, glad to help someone else not get anything done.

Tom

Jon Olson

Thanks Tom.

Had a nice call from Don yesterday

Seth Emery

Jon,

Thanks for the link. I wasn’t sure what the blankets were used for, but now I’m thinking for thermoforming?

This reminded me of something that we have used in the past for mats to stand on in areas where people will be standing for a long time. A former employee brought in a few of these mats that he bought at a yard sale. They were ear plug material with the holes from the earplugs being punched out, and they were very comfortable to stand on. I am searching Yahoo, but haven’t found a source for these yet, but if anyone has an earplug manufacturer nearby you may want to see if you can get a hold of some of these for a good deal.

Have a nice day,
    Seth

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.