Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Chris Yaughn

Anyone gotten certified by Silestone to install? We need to and I am just looking into what the procedure is. Anyhelp would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

We were certified in Zodiaq first, our local Silestone Fabricator accepted that certification. Your local Silestone Fabricator most likely wants to move as much product as possible to keep up with demands put on them by Constantino. I’d check with them and see what they require.

Mark Mihalik

I did it. I went to Houston to the Cosentino headquarters. The class was simple. If everyone there has ES or granite experience it will breeze by and you’ll get out early the second day. You get to tour their facility, get some free stuff (which isn’t free bc of the cost of the class), nice lunch at a local resturant, and tour the Houston Silestone Fab shop. No real hands on stuff. Sometimes they travel to shops if you have a lot of people to certify.

E-mail me if you need any info. I have the instructors phone number and info.

markm@counterpartsllc.com

Tom M

Same as MikeG. Send them Dave’s DVD. Say you watched it. That might do it.

Are you certified in Zodiaq, Chris?

Chris Yaughn

Tom,

Am I whatified by whodiaq?

Tom M

… soooo, I take that as a “no”.

Zodiaq Authorized installers are called AZI’s.

No Harriett to be found.

And not to be confused with Uzi’s, though sometimes you’d wish you had one for the product.

Tom,

You can get the same result with a hammer and save your ammo for something better.

Like rushhour

Tom M

Good point, Mike G.

I hear ammo is going out of sight on cost these days.

Sue Turner

Thats why I like to roll my own.

Chris Yaughn

Tom,

I just contacted my rep about getting “officially” certified. Funny how noone asked about that when I was looking to buy thier products. I am guessing it will be releveant when we go to register warranties , though?

Chris

Goes out of sight when I pull the trigger as well!

Tom M

Yeah, Chris. AZI’s are given a number to enter, if I remember right. It goes towards proof of purchase, warranty validation, points earned for samples, displays, etc.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.