Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey LorI,

I noticed in the pictures of your showroom that Mory posted you guys have some really nice sample racks on the walls for the different manufacturers. However, all of the saple racks look the same. Did you guys make them yourselves? If so, can I get the details (ie how they’re made, what they’re made of, etc.).

Also, I told Mory I didn’t know you were such a bad ass! THREE computer screens! WOW!! I thought I was cool with two computer screens.

Val

OM

Mory’s pictures made me want a showroom. I suggested it, but was told not until we get more space. (We are in 3500 square feet and it is already too small for what we do.) Besides I really am not ready to move my office to the shop. They do look very nice though!

Lesley

Mory Ludwick

The wall displays are pretty simple to build I’ll try to put some close up pictures on tomorrow. I have attached 3/4 inch MDF strips to the wall. Then I have covered them with metal mica. Leaving the mica sticking up a little bit higher on the bottom and a little bit higher on the top. to hide the MDF. This also holds the samples in place. I have made the very tops wider and had a local sign company make stickers of the company’s logo’s and or name. To cover the ends of the display I wrapped the ends in solid surface. Use silicone and hot glue to hold them in place. Pretty inexpensive, but my main concern was that they are all the same. We never really wanted to get involved with retail sales, but they keep coming to us and we didn’t have the space for a showroom. So this is the best we could do. The front office where Lori is at is only 15 x 20. That is all the space she really needs. HA HA!! I’ll post close-up pictures tomorrow.

Mory

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I am fearful posting in this section but here goes. This is a picture of a sample rack that we have. It is really designed for storing the samples, but many customers love to just look at this because it store over 10 brands and 1000 samples in both solid surface and quartz.

Mory Ludwick

Andy

I Like it.

Mory

Mory,

Thanks for the info on the sample racks. I’ll have Andy get to work on them right away!

Val

OM

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.