Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chad Thomas

I’d like to thank the FabNet members who helped us with the formulation of our newest product, Rodding Compound. Your feedback was an instrumental part of us being able to get this product into production.

Rodding has been proven to greatly increase the strength of Natural Stone in countertop applications. Our customers told us that they wanted a specific adhesive for this purpose rather than using whatever they had around the shop. Some used cheap Poly, others 2 part epoxy and still others were using things like fiberglass resin. We went to work on the formulation and consulted a number of very experienced stone fabricators along the way to nail down the properties that would work best. The result is a fast curing, strong, completely new product that we feel is a great replacement for traditional methods of embedding reinforcement rods in natural stone. There is virtually no waste and this product will work with the industry standard 250ml dispensers.

Samples are now available.

FabNet Members Special-with your first order of 20-250ml cartridges

Free Mixing Tips x 40

Free Shipping

Free NB VR210 Manual 10-1 Dispensing gun

Anyone who is interested can give me a call or send a PM.

Chad Thomas

Adhesive Technician-Sales Consultant

North America: 888.862.6665

International: 1 604 850 1321

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Great deal Chad. Is there a deadline to place the order?

Chad Thomas

No firm deadline- if you want one I could say 2010 at the start of the Olympics here in Vancouver I guess.

Just kidding. The offer is on the first case (free dispenser) but I hope to be able to keep the free tips and freight going after the initial orders.

CT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.