Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jason Chong

I am ordering some precmade granite tops for my showroom from Rococo Stone Traders, or one of their distributors. Anyone used them yet? Any other premade import granite distributors out there?

Just getting my feet wet.

David Ansley

Al, there was a guy at the IWF show in Atlanta last August that had the pre-made stuff. He was based here in Florida. I’ll go through my literature and see if I can find the name.

Shawn Zang

Al, ROCOCO is the same I guy i met at the show. Have his brochure in front of me. I actuall shot the breeze with this guy at our Hotel as he was staying there and came in to the bar one night. “Precut Modular Granite”. Hmmm

His tag line on the flyer is: “Super profits & no competition, easy set up to transition. Basic saw and hand held tools are all you need to get going in this boom called granite countertops”.

No competition? Anyone remember the sign I saw saying Granite $25.00 per sq ft installed? I was in the guys warehouse this morning looking at a bridge saw. This guy imports everything from the saw, to wooden entry doors with glass inserts (must have had a 1000 of them-he pays $25.00 a pc for them.) to free standing shower units to you name it. Had 50 containers packed with slabs. All from China. So, Rococo has competition but in theory, he alleviates you having to have all the high dollar equipment.

http://www.rococostonetraders.com

Tom M
    I just sent an email to Andy regarding some overseas China crap that I keep getting sent. I think Al was referring to some of this on other posts, but some costs were as low as $3.00 per square. Finished front and two sides.

Tom

James Prouse

In the open containers I saw this morning, all had full bullnosed edges.

Tom, chinese crap is fine for what I want. I am doing this to pick up the occasionsal cheap job, but more so I can sell around the granite. Forget 3cm solid surface to compete with laminate, I would rather sell them granite!

Could I get you to send me the info? What I have found so far is either a huge investment or frt doubles the cost of the job. I’m thinking pallets, not containers here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.