Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I thought we were having an issue with that, but it kinda resolved itself and I don’t know how. Try this http://www.zipwall.com/faqs-repairs.html

Norm Walters

Thanks Andy, I didn’t even know that had a repair page, I’ll try it, should work better than tape.

Posted By Andy Graves on 10 Nov 2011 07:02 PM
    Looks nice. How long did it take?

Andy:

It took about 16 hours total, drive time included.

Joe

Since this has turned into a dust collection thread, I thought I’d show the best dust method of all – do all the cutting outside. This opening must go from 29 1/2″ to 30″ wide for the new slide-in range which requires no notches.The top on the left is only about 19″ wide. The idea is to pull the top and the left cabinet filler, cut a 1/2″ off the top out side, fill the right notch, reinstall the top and put the filler on the right.

Right notch before and after.

3 1/2 hours.

Joe

P.S.:

I hired a new tech today, he walked on to my first refinish job. Full of enthusiasm, but incredibly short attention span and needs constant supervision.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

New helper seems a bit short to be of any real value. Will you still have to pay the minimum wage?

Posted By Andy Graves on 15 Nov 2011 05:27 PM
    New helper seems a bit short to be of any real value. Will you still have to pay the minimum wage?

Andy:

Minimum guy, minimum wage.

Joe

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.