Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Recently finished this countertop with Ruby Reflections Caesarstone quartz material.  Couldn’t believe it when I saw the cabinets to make the template.

WOW.

Steve Mehan

Andy, I think it looks really cool.

The laminate table top that is white with gold specks has to be the counterop that I have removed the most over the years.
    Looks likes its back in style.

Tom M

That’s an awful lot of effort to match that little red can over the stove.

and yeah, that right there? That’s a stove. Don’t gimme no “range” crap.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea that is a slide in range.

Tom M

So that is not a backsplash behind the cooking device?

KCWOOD

Do you have a closeup of the farmers sink? It looks like the sink is sitting on countertop, and the flange is above the actual deck? Is that a small sink to the right of the sink… garbage disposal??

Do you Fab ceasarstone Andy?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

KC,

The sink is sitting on a piece of Caesarstone on the lower sink base cabinet. The lip of the sink is above the upper portion by just a little.

We do fabricate almost all quartz products along with granite and solid surface.

KCWOOD

Andy, could you email me a jpeg file of that kitchen? I want to show thedesigner I work with. When I tried to print the pic off of here, the file was too small.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I am trying to find the picture on my computer that is the original. I only have the one I uploaded. I think it might be on my other computer at home.

Awesome…Andy..Looks like you have my type of customers in Cali..HUH?…wasn’t the COST easier on your compnay than if it was SS

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Solid surface would have been less but the red Caesarstone is pretty neat. The green cabinets is what kinda scares me.

Brian Stone

I would think that with a saturated color like that, quartz is probably a better bet. Red solid surface probably wouldn’t hold up quite as well over time.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Yea, I agree. The Red solid surface is impossible to work with.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.