Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    jschnaible

Jon, rumour has it that Tom Brady gets his toenails painted…a light mauve. Could you elaborate on why this is happening…

GO STEELERS !!

Jon Olson

Dave I can understand your jealousy. Its all been said. Tom all set he has a beautiful girlfriend . Lets hope for you little been can stay sober for a whole season. I thought you where a ABC family guy and all about the discovery channel. What’s up with the gay jokes?

Irving

Why Jon, I don’t consider Elton John a “gay joke”. I like his music. And, just because Tom get’s his toenails painted is no way inferring that Mr. Brady is feminine. As far as ABC Family, my point was that they are ANYTHING but “family”, especially some of their cartoons which are a little to abusive for this dad.

Now, I see where the patsies don’t play the STEELERS in the regular season so, we’ll just have to spank you in the post season…if you get there…[EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Jon Olson

Dave if that happens I want you and I to watch that game together . trash talking is much easier face to face.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

Did you get tired of typing the words “Red Sox” or did you stop talking about them because they suck so bad. How can the sox be behind the “Los Angeles Angeles of Anaheim Califorina MLB league team”

That is just embarrasing.

Kevin Hanson

Yeah, those Sox have certainly imploded and quite frankly…ANYONE BUT THE YANKEES!

Jon, If they do meet up in the post season, I’m sure you’d rather watch it at my place in sunny Florida being that I may need to bring something I don’ have to your place…long underwear!

Heck, I don’t even own a winter coat.

Jon Olson

I thought for sure Matt + Dave would have joined us. Come guys its still not to late

Jon wrote

Ok lets put are money where are mouths are. I just created a fantasy football leaque on espn.com it called gridiron challenge. (It’s free). The group name is called SOLIDSURFACE. The password is andymory. Your team name should be your company’s name. So go over and sign up.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/frontpage?campaign=ff06free&source=in_horiznav_ffl

J.Bean

Jon, I must have missed your previous post…I’ll try to get over there.

Dave “Big Poppy” George [EMO]bigsmile.gif[/EMO]

Jon Olson

Hey Andy do you want me to not pick this week so you can catch up?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon,

Thanks, that would be a big help. You kicked ass last week. Two weeks ago, I tried to log in at 8:00 in the morning and couldn’t get on. I had actually picked players that weren’t going to play that week because of injury.

I really appreciate the help.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.