Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

If you are running a PROLINER 5.7 read this……

As you guys are getting to work early on Wednesday the 6th August 2008 (8.6.08),  here in New Zealand Wednesday is almost over, thank god !!

It all started with a proliner 5.7 that wouldn’t ‘start up’ properly this afternoon, the main screen wouldn’t show up, just the proliner logo, then the bootup screen, then it would ‘freeze’ on that and not respond.

As you can imagine this is tragic !!! no templating can be done !!!

Imagined the worst…….. broken proliner

Any way just got off the phone to the very, very helpfull people at PRODIM in Netherlands,

Apparently the PRODIM 5.7 model has a software conflict with the touchscreen and the software of the unit, that simply put wont allow the PROLINER to start up on  the 8/6/08 ………….  hard to believe but yes its true !!!! on wednesday the 6th of August 2008, your 5.7 proliner probably wont start !!!!

They are working on it now, to try to forecast any other future dates  that may be affected.

Now this wont affect all 5.7’s the later model ones may be fine, just the ones with 3rd party touchscreens.

The proliner dealers should be aware of this glitch shortly, for more info.

Woo hoo only 1 hour 13 minutes till i can template again !!!  22.47 here 

Mike

E>Stone

Auckland
    New Zealand

Gordon Shell

If you need an LT-55 to replace your proliner today just give us a call we may have one in your area .

Low blow, I know, we all know computers have crazy glitches, good luck.

Not so fast ……… trusty old PROLINER came back online at 12.01 midnight Wednesday….. yay

Gota love the Proliner !!

Mike

Tom M

Couldn’t you have changed the date on the item that was affected?

Gordon – SPEAKING OF PROBLEMS! – can you calll me about the LT-55? I downloaded the latest fix, I think I did everything right, but the thing is acting all kinds of screwy.

Let me know if you need my number.

Gordon Shell

Tom,
    Did my tech get you straight? I have your number, thanks.

Tom M

G shell – I haven’t heard from anyone. I lost a template yesterday and today it won’t even recognize the card.

Gordon Shell

Tom,

Kurt from My office will call you as soon as he gets into the office, they are on Chicago time.

Tom M

I got the message he called. I will call him back shortly.

Thanks, G.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Have they informed you of other dates that may be effected by this bug?

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom M

Gordon,
    I lost Kurt’s number, can you email it out to me?
    The replacement unit came in Tuesday. That’s good service right there, but there’s still a glitch or two with the new unit.

Thank you for the great and fast service.

Gordon Shell

Tom, Calling you now, if I don’t get you you can call Kurt @ 6306791300, Thanks

Tom M

Thanks Gordon. Great service. Good thing I noticed I had to swap the interface card.

You guys are great.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.