Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jon Olson

Hello Everyone. Does anybody have a source for programmable LED lighting?

Bob Petrov

Jon, I’ve had customers buy from this source:

http://www.theledlight.com

I have no clue as to pricing.

Planning some cool Christmas decorations already Jon?

Jon Olson

Hello John. I have a idea I want to do . When its complted I,ll show you guys.

Tom M
    Jon, I think what you’re asking for used to be called a ‘chase’. Old lighting term from my theater days. It isn’t the lights, so much as the circuitry that knows which ones get turned on/off and when.

Tom

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Jon wrote

Hello John. I have a idea I want to do . When its complted I,ll show you guys.

Make a sign for the FabNet and we can show it off at the EXPO. Be sure to include you company name. Let me know and I will send you the DXF file of the logos. Thanks

Jon Olson

Andy I would live to make you a sign. Not sure if i would be ready before the show comes. After all I still haven’t put my Wife’s thresholds in. I Installed the wood floor two years ago. If my idea works I can make you a really cool sign.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You can do it Jon. Dedicate yourself to the project. Your wife’s thresholds can wait until March 20th or so. Don’t you want to showcase your quality and craftsmenship at the world’s largest solid surface show? Email when your ready for the files.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.