Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Does anyone have a manual for any of the profilematic Vgroovers? We just bought a used one but it didn’t have any manuals.

Bill Wolle

Mike, I am not sure there ever was a manual. At one time, the owner of the company was thinking about hiring me to write one for him but never did. If you can find any of the employees from that big shop in Safety Harbor (I can’t for the life of me remember the name of the shop) they might be able to help. I think they had 2 of them.

Bill Wolle

I knew if my brain got enough coffee it would come to me. STC

Big Shop, STC, Out of Business…... How have you been Bill? I talked to Wolfgang and I’m hoping he can send me something. I’ve got a few things that need to be replaced and with no part list or nomenclature description I’m shooting in the dark.

Bill Wolle

Doing OK Mike. Good luck getting info. That was the major issue with those machines. They work great when they do and getting help was a problem. I really think you will do better finding somebody that worked the machines and going from there.

Wayne

Mike,

We have a Profilematic “V-groover & cove”, not much in the manual though.
    Call me if you’d like a copy.

…Wayne, 847/673-8016

Wayne,
    Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and let me talk to your Profilematic Expert John. I did a test piece and it is set to the exact fold point I need. I’ll let you know how it turns out when we get the dust collection tied in.

Wayne

Thanks Mike,
    As I mentioned, we use ours all the time. If you ever have any questions, feel free to call.
    Keep Groovin’
    …Wayne.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.