Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Norm Walters

I just finished a bathroom remodel for a woman that was friends with a photographer, here is one of the pics, I think I might start hiring pros to take the pics, big difference.

Norm Walters

one more.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I agree. Lighting, setup and angle make a huge difference.

Nice project, I love the tile, just hate to clean it.

KCWOOD

Norm, I actually thought the bottom pic was a sink at first… I wondered why someone would put faucets there? Then I saw the top pic, read the caption, looked at the bottom pic again, and was amazed at how the 16 or 24mm lens can make a huge tub look like a sink in a photo.

However, Norm, Damn nice work!

Bet those raised panels snap off?

Jon Olson

Norm ,your correct. Pictures are what make you media presence. How about local community collages? many times they have students that will do the work for a low cost

Nice job
    Norm Walters

Jon, I’ll check into that. Kelsey, thanks, those clips worked great, that’s a Staron vanity top just so you know I still care, lol

KCWOOD

Norm…  hint…  bump out the dressing part on the vanity 1″ … will get you more $$ and you will have given  them the WOW factor…  and will make more referrals easy for you… promise!

Norm Walters

Like this?

KCWOOD

Yep, Like that! Ok, you have mastered the bumpouts, the removable panels in tub surrounds, I’m going have’ta get you away from factory stuff…  You need to broaden your offerings… $$ is in custom!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.