Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE THIS DXF, I CANT EVEN FIND THE SINK LISTED ON THE PEGASUS WEB SITE. ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THEY ONLY SHOW BLANCO KITCHEN SINKS ON THE PEGASUS WEB SITE???

IF YOU DO HAVE THE DXF FOR THIS SINK COULD YOU PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME. THANKS

STEVE@NBCSOLIDSURFACES.COM

Tom M

Hi, Steve.

From what I know, Pegasus has sinks from Blanco and someone else under their banner. If I had to guess, you have the someone else sink.

As for the dxf, they had the one I was looking for a few months back, but I lost their phone number to contact them. There have been several requests looking for good contact info already. If you have the box the sink came in, it might show their number. Or at least a location to call. I was thinking Pennsylvania.

Anyone have better luck?

By the way, Tell Don H. that Tom Mather said “Hey”.

Matt Kraft

I think the last pegasus sink we did, we ended up making the cutout off the cardboard template by hand. Couldn’t find a dxf in time for the job to get out the door, and we don’t have a very good way to digitize sink cutouts that is any faster or more accurate than the old school way of tracing the cardboard cutout onto some scrap plywood or MDF.

We don’t like doing them that way, but the job has to get out the door.

Jon Olson

Matt do you have Photo-top? We Photo-top sink strange sink templates

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I sent him the files the last time we had this problem. Don’t know if they are the right ones, but at least he has em.

Seth Emery

I searched for that model # on Yahoo and didn’t find a thing. I see on the Pegasus site http://www.pegasusinfo.com/Category.aspx?cid=1082739 that Home Depot carries a lot of their sinks. It is normal for me to have problems getting DXF’s for the sinks they carry.

Good luck,

Seth

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.