Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Apparently “Mr. Class” LT of the Chargers thinks that some of the Pats are classless because they did some mocking dance on the field after the game. Even called Big Bill classless.

While I kid around with Jon about his beloved Pats, I must sat that LT certainly has his head up his a**. If any orginization has class, it’s the Pats. Although, on any given Sunday, IMO,most football players would not know class if it hit them upside the head.

Just look at some 3rd string linebacker on kickoffs who makes one friggin tackle and all of a sudden he’s doing the hoochie-coochie dance for the cameras. Classless.

Or the defensive back who makes a great tackle then has to get in the face of the player tackled with his expletive-deletives. Classesless.

How about the receiver who makes a great catch then flips the ball in the face of the safety. Classless.

I guess what Mr. LT can’t comprehend is thast he is in part, surrounded by classless football dudes.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Just act like Barry Sanders and you will be fine.

“Act like you been there before”

Jon Olson

If you ask me LT is the one with out class. Did he forget After the second play his beloved Shawn Merriam did his stupid dance after making the first of his two tackles during the game. maybe the Patriots were sick of there tried act. What they did is let there actions do the talking.

Noah Licht

Yes Jon, I’m sure he failed to mention that. It’s called selective reasoning.

I like the guy that makes a great play, hi-5’s a team mate then gets his jock back in the huddle. I think they call that being humble.

Matt Kraft
    I find it funny that the Pats did this “dance” by the infamous roid boy one time and it is considered classless……….

…….but Merriman did this “dance” approx 2,324 times this year and that is perfectly alright.

Some people lack a logically thinking brain. Good thing he can tote a pigskin for a living. He might stuggle doing anything else.

graniteworks

Matt, I would say that Merriman falls in to the classless and clueless segment as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.