Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In with Moraware. 32″ lcd flat screen as scheduleing board… Priceless

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We have Moraware and absolutely love the scheduling portion of it. My wife, Valerie even knows how to use it.

Norm Walters

Hmmm, wondering if Val took that as a compliment.

Andy, I only bought the entry level of it. Do you have the full version with quoting? Do you like it?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We don’t use it for quoting because we have a quoting system we have been using for years and really like.

All of our pricing is in it for PO’s, inventory. Really bitchen system. The scheduling system is what makes it unique.

Val has two monitors at her desk with Moraware on it all the time.

greg schrock

We have also replaced our scheduling system with Moraware. We recently set up the pricing module and are still getting used to it. We are ready to start implementing the inventory module. Any tips where to start?

Currently we order sheets and materials specific to each job. That has allowed us to label the sheets and to track the color match sheets by job number. Do you have to use the serial numbers to track that info in Moraware?

Thanks,

Greg Schrock
    Maxwell Counters, Inc.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We don’t use the serial number to track the material. Actually we only keep track of our sink inventory with Moraware, although we should do the rest of the material.

The scheduling is the best part though along with the Purchase orders.

Next we plan to start using it to create contracts.

Let me know how you decide to do the inventory.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.