Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Shell

Here are some other new features for the LT-55XL.

The first screen shot is of all the pages of info that you get from one folder, DXF file, a pdf drawing, an excel estimate, the customer agreement with a signature, jpg files of all the photos you took with your built in camera feature.

The second screenshot shows the initial screen of our slab layout feature, this feature allows you to break-up you drawing into sections to fit your pieces on your slab, etc.

The third Screen shot shows the customer agreement signature page, you load your own customer agreement into the program and then the customer has to check the box that they agree to the terms, then they can sign directly on the tablet screen (similar to signing for a UPS package or signing one of those electronic credit card screens at a store.

The last screen shot shows the scheduling screen, the template date automatically defaults to the date you are at the job, you can change this date using the drop down, which opens a calender for date selection, the install date automatically defaults to 2 weeks from install, it also can be changed by using the drop down calender feature.

I hope to have clearer screen shots for my next post, please excuse the quality of the current ones.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I can also demo the entire program for you for free anytime live via webX, you will be able to push all the buttons and work the program from the comfort of your ouwn home or office; write me anytime for a demo.

Gordon Shell

Sorry about the size of that post, when I created it the pics were stacked on top of each other, when it posted they went horizontal and widened the post.

oops!

Tom M

OK, now this is starting to look very cool.

you need to start integrating with Quick Quote – another affordable bit of software.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Looks pretty well layed out. Does the LT55 integrate into other programs like Moraware or Quick Quote?

Gordon Shell

Any software that lets you inport DXF. files will work with the LT-55 or the LT-55 XL. Our estimate program is based in XLS. format, those numbers can be integrated.
    The LT-55 and The LT-55XL both create DXF. files as you draw.

Gordon Shell

If you don’t have something like moroware or quick quote you can use the built in estimate program on the XL, it allows you to customize to your pricing.

The colors relate to the colors on your drawing; the estimate will be based off the SQFT of area, the lin inch of edge treatment, the backsplash, etc. you can even add custom additions to your estimate like old top tear-out and disposal, plumbing hook-up, etc.
    This program is easily customized by you, you don’t have to rely on us or anyone else to build your program.

Gordon Shell

You can now customize our quick action menu to your most used options, the menu can be left on the screen for quick editing or hidden.

Gordon Shell

Here is an example of our slab layout feature, this is an L-shaped kitchen layed out on a 120″x72″ slab, very easy to do with our new XL software.

Gordon Shell

Posted By Tom M on 22 Dec 2008 04:42 PM
    OK, now this is starting to look very cool.

you need to start integrating with Quick Quote – another affordable bit of software.

Just did some research, Quick quote will work with any DXF as long as it it a clean closed polygon.

The new XL software will show you any openings in your drawings before you import them, giving you a closed polygon, we call the feature “display contiguous breaks”, the yellow boxes shown in the drawing above show openings in the polygon, you just zoom in on those sqaures with your zoom function and connect the points to close.

Gordon Shell

You can draw any design by hand quickly, this is basically CAD for
    Dummies. I drew this image on an airplane in about 35 min, using
    our manual drawing commands, this was created just using lines, circles, arcs, and text. You do not have to have the tablet attached to the LT-55 laser to draw.

Because the LT55XL is now running on a full working tablet PC with windows XP, you can easily load your CAD, quoting software, etc. directly on the tablet, having all your applications in the palm of your hand.

Gordon Shell

For those of you that haven’t seen the new Tablet, here it is.
    We can upgrade PDA units to run with the tablet.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.