Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Brian Stone

Well, the time has come. I’ve been in the counter top industry for 12 years – almost to the day. My last day is tomorrow. I’m taking a job as a logistics planner for Case New Holland and starting next week.

I’m grateful that I was able to meet a handful of you in real life. The information that I learned from the skilled fabricators on this forum made me look better than I actually am a number of times and for that I thank you.

I hope to check back in from time to time and not be a stranger. Who knows, maybe I’ll even get back into countertops some day.

Brian

David Gerard

Good luck Brian,  I’ll call you when I save enough for the new and improved
      “Ford 8-N” on steroids.    My next choice would be to work in Union Maine at the New Holland dealer ship.  Tractor pics here would be welcome!                                  

Jon Olson

Hello Brian ,Congrats on the new job. Don’t be a stranger.  Do I have permission to call granite the first water filter now that your not selling granite ?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

We’re going to miss you Brian. Twelve years is a good run. What will you be doing at Case New Holland? BTW, what are you going to be doing at your new position?

Good luck in your new position Brian.  It has been a pleasure learning from you.  I am sure others in your new path will learn from you also.

Johnny C

Lenny E

Brian,

Best wishes on your new endeavor. Thanks for the all the knowledge you shared with us. Don’t be a stranger and please stop in here from time to time when your schedule allows.

Brian Stone

Jon, I’ll still have the username and password so I can check in and keep you honest about your competition. It’s going to be tough because I know you’re a good salesman though. Who else could convince that many people that a 1/2″ sheet of plastic would make a good counter top.

I’ll be responsible for getting the finished tractors and attachments shipped out from the plant to wherever they need to go. What’s your address David? Maybe we could accidentally have one fall off a truck in your front yard.

Seth Emery
    Brian,

I hope all goes well with your new job. I know several people who work for/have retired from New Holland. I live about 20 min from New Holland, PA, where there is a factory and where the New Holland company was started. If you’re ever in the area, give me a call. 717-917-3259

Take care,

Seth
    Tom M

Brian,
    Don’t become a stranger. Yo have been a good voice at the FabNet.

Good luck in your new endeavor.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.