Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anybody here use EzQuote?

Rod Schafer

We have had ezquote running for about a year now. Most dealers love it, as they can do an instant quote while the customer in right there. Other dealers remain to lazy to do there own quote, but then that is no fault of the program.It has no drawing capabilities, just pre drawn layouts. Sometimes this makes for difficult prices (as when the couonter may go into a garden window). My best solution is just to use a combination of pre drawn shapes to get my square footage calculated.

The lady that manages the program will give serious consideration to any programming request you will have. Support is very good. I seldom get her on the phone at first try, but she always call back shortly.

They will even enter your data for you at no charge, I might advise this, and then do your own tweeking. The price is right for any small shop not wanting to purchase an expense program, or now needing remote pricing at no additional cost.

There is a separate web site for your dealers, so no possible access to your private data.

Daniel Hong

Sounds like it may be worth the money… I was thinking of another but it is 3 times the monthly fee.

Thanks for your input!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.