Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dani Homrich

I have been gone for a while; it was too difficult to type, always hitting the wrong key. I had Cataract surgery on both eyes. I was amazed at the difference of color. I had lost the ability to see white; it always looked yellow or very dirty white. I also lost the blues it always look grayish blue. I could only focus at 8” with my right eye and at a distance with my left, stars looked like airplanes. With loosing the whites now I know why some of my older customers would say that the white sink we installed wasn’t very white, they may have had Cataracts forming. I never thought that old Fountainhead sink in my kitchen was very white; well I’m wrong it is white.

In case any one wants to see how my acrylic implants were installed here is a link. Don’t watch if you have a weak stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPucnVB2Bk

Dani

Wags

Good to see ya back Dani ! Perhaps im getting old also, I thought you were talking about a large GM Car…….go figure…

Dani..My man  oh my God…I didnt have a weak stomach..but now I do…thanx for sharing…anyway glad to have ya back and hope everything is ok….I cant imagine not being able to see the world as colorful and clear as it is…glad you had Great success on the surgery, my friend had that done but not on Youtube heheheheh Hope to see you at the show…no pun intended

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Welcome back to the FabNet Dani.  Hope all is going well with your products.  Our guys like it on the darker colors.

Tom M

Hmmm, my post didn’t make it through the tubes. Glad to see you back, Dani. I was wondering where you’ve been.

I clicked on the link. Shortly after you posted it. Thanks for the warning.

Karl Crooks

Dani, welcome back !!!! Man it’s good to know that you are ok and doing better.

Dani Homrich

Now that I have implants I have a fixed focus much like a camera set on infinity. I need glasses to see close, but I’ve always needed glasses for that. The one major improvement is I have different lens powers in each eye to make my eyes the same. Now both eyes need the same prescription in stead of two different like before.

Andy, I have improved the Perfect Finish by adding an organic suspension agent, to keep it for packing, making it easier to shake and it stays mix for a long time. I have also added a 50ml size for the home owner.

Thanks all for the welcome back,

Dani

Mark Mihalik

Wow Dani I’m glad your eyesight is better. The video looks grueling. The thought of someone cutting and probing my eyes while I’m fully conscious gives me the willies. I can stand almost anything, just don’t mess with my eyes.

Posted By Dani Homrich on 08/11/2008 10:51 AM
    Now that I have implants …

Dani

Dano,

You call those implants? Ffffttt. These are implants:

Joe

Tom M

You call those implants? Ffffttt. These are implants:

And damn fine looking ones at that, Joe.

Or should I say, Josephine.

Lenny E
    Posted By Dani Homrich on 08/10/2008 6:17 PM

I have been gone for a while; it was too difficult to type, always hitting the wrong key. I had Cataract surgery on both eyes. I was amazed at the difference of color. I had lost the ability to see white; it always looked yellow or very dirty white. I also lost the blues it always look grayish blue. I could only focus at 8” with my right eye and at a distance with my left, stars looked like airplanes. With loosing the whites now I know why some of my older customers would say that the white sink we installed wasn’t very white, they may have had Cataracts forming. I never thought that old Fountainhead sink in my kitchen was very white; well I’m wrong it is white.

In case any one wants to see how my acrylic implants were installed here is a link. Don’t watch if you have a weak stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPucnVB2Bk

Dani

Dani,

Welcome back. Many honors are bestowed in this industry, usually by one smuck to another. But you my old friend, are one unsung hero of the industry. You deserve the medal of honor of fabricators par excellant. (sorry its some faggy french squiggly thing thats suppossed to go above the word par excellant, but  I dont know how to do that).

Im glad you are well. And I rejoice you have the eyesight corrected. BTW, Im the dude who made that Fouintainhead sink white. They usually cracked…but I fixed that later for another company.

I havent seen you in a few years. How are you and the family?,  Well I hope. Please stay in touch, its been old home week tonight, talked to many peeps I havent talked to in years.

All the Best,

Lenny

Dani Homrich

Lenny,

It is always good to here from you. I have 3 Fountainhead sinks and all still OK. My family and I are all doing well and my son just got a supper deal on a house, Michigan market great place to find deals, fact a bank just sold a house in Warren for a dollar. Hope you and your family are doing well and I hope to see you soon.

Thanks for making my sinks white,

Dani

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.