Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Doull

Hello All –

You may have recently seen the Nationwide Surface Repair ad on the side bars of the site, so I wanted to officially introduce the network.

My company, Surface Authority, Inc. has banded together with Solid Surface Repair (Stuart Parzyck out of Boston), and Top Repair (Jim Heaphy of No.CA) to coordinate and align a network of over 60 top-end professional repair companies so that we can assist fabricators from coast to coast with difficult repair jobs or small restorations that you may not want to do.

I know the current ad says 30 states, but now we offer certified, expert repair services in most areas of all 50 states. Let’s face it, no fabricator wants to tell a previous or potential customer “I don’t know” when asked where and how they can get their existing tops serviced. With Nationwide around, you don’t ever have to. Whether your shop just doesn’t want to do it, you just don’t have time right now, or the customer would just be more satisfied by a third, objective party’s involvement, we can help!

We service all Solid surfaces, quartz surfaces, and most types of natural stone as well. All agents carry the necessary certifications, licenses, insurance, and/or bonding. Collectively we are already helping hundreds of shops across the country.

Shouldn’t your shop carry the Nationwide avantage? Call me directly (951) 712-8338 or visit our website today for more information: http://www.nationwidesurfacerepair.com . I look forward to hearing from you.

Jon Olson
    Hello Bro. Looks like things are doing well. Hoping for the best.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

So you have a network of individual certified fabricators in all 50 states that cover a certain territory?

Gordon Doull

That’s correct, Andy.

We have certified agents to cover most areas in any state.

Repairs, restorations, modifications, callbacks, warranty claim assistance, or regular maintenance. You name it, we can help! One site – 50 states.

Norm Walters

Gordon, I was wondering if Darren in Hawaii is one of your repair folks, he is a fabnetter and could use a leg up, he’s getting killed by the china blanks there.

Gordon Doull

While most of people I am talking to are experiencing difficulties in some manner or another right now, I know Darren personally and would be more than happy to use him for work out his way.

All my best wishes for good business, Darren!

Hi Gordon,
    Just wanted to let you and everybody else know that the fabricator you refered to us about month ago for a sink replacement in Texas did a great job. Homeowner called us afterwords and said Scott did a wonderful job and didn’t leave a speck of dust. Couldn’t say enough about him. Of course we passed the compliments back to him. Nice to hear the good things once in awhile. Great idea you came up with and the Fab Network tied it all together.
    Brent

Gordon Doull

Brent –

I am so glad that things worked out well on that for you!! We share in your desire for some positive feedback on our desk! Great job, Scott!

Scott is a welcome addition to our network and we’re glad to have him. Let us (him) know if there is anything else we can help you with.

THERE’S 59 MORE WHERE HE CAME FROM…………

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.