Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Cole

Hey FabNetters:

SF is offering a new (free) online service that allows you to request information about any product or service you see in the magazine by simply going to the Product IQ Web page (http://www.surfacefabrication.com/ProductIQ) and clicking a check box on a list of products that appeared.

The first time you use it, you will have to put in your basic contact information, but after that it should remember you.

Give it a try if you see anything in the magazine that catches your eye and let me know if you have any questions or if you run into any problems.

Thanks,

Kevin

Unreal 1115

It’s a neat feature Kevin!

I’ve already used it for my long term document storage…

Kevin,

Worked smooth and the best part is no stamp, or fax required. Fits right in with the Green focus of this months magazine.

Tom M

Done and done.

Mark Mihalik

Very cool! Maybe now I’ll remember to get info. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve started filling out the card and never mailed it

Kevin Cole

Long Term Document Storage? Sounds suspiciously like “circular file”….

-Kevin

Kevin Cole

Thanks, all, so far so good…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I tried the system on a couple products I was interested in and I received and email right away with the info and a pdf of the product.

Great new system.

Jon Olson
    Thanks Kevin this is a good tool.

I also wanted to thank Kevin and Andy for teaming up to make our Industry stronger. This is truly impressive!

Gordon Doull

This is really a great deal, Kevin! What a great resource for information that is also quick and paperless. You are really doing great stuff for the mag and industry! Keep it up.

As it turns out, the products I researched have a higher IQ than I do. Should have seen that coming…….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.