Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KCWOOD

All,  since the Fabnet has just received a breath of fresh air, and thinking about Jon Olsons call to get back on track.. I had these thoughts, or ideas. Let us know what you think. 

I was thinking about a “quick tip video” section where fabricators could offer a short video clip of something they have learned over the years. Since most of us have smart phones, a video should be easy to send to Andy. 
    How about a true members only section where you have to have a visable name and email address showing and have to pay/And or  have a business to belong. 
    Those are just a couple of thoughts, I hope everyone can have some other ideas. 
    Just my 2 cents
    KC
    Len Smith

How about a thread where we post a picture of our latest project? Any fabricator could snap a pic of what they are currently working on. I think I’ll start one just to see if anyone wants to participate. I’ll call it “What Are You working On?”

Linda Graves

Great Idea Len.  I see it is already working.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I will look into the email with visible name thing. Sometimes it is not as easy as it seems.

I like the Latest Project page. Maybe we could pin the topic so it stays in front of us all.

I just posted an update to the LG Bergamo thread I started.  I got to thinking maybe it would be nice if we had a subject called “colors” with a thread for each mfg.  It is so difficult to give a customer an Idea of what some of the colors look like in a bigger piece.  Particularly the veined colors.  Corian does a pretty nice job on their web site

www2.dupont.com/Surfaces_Commercial/en_US/products/corian/corian_private_collection.htmlof  
    representing what their “Private collection” colors will look like in various views. 
    If we had a place where we could post photos of various colors as we run across them it might be a nice resource.
    Here is my first contribution:
    LG Hi-Macs, Marmo-Bergamo
    Two separate sheets.
    Just a thought.
    Johnny C
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.