Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ok maybe you guys can help. Got new cnc . Cam-wood nb512 made by AXYZ.

Y axis servo keep kicking out. Sometimes it works but it starts very rough. I have tried a new motor, new gear box and transmision. Still wont work. Take the y motor and hook it to the x motor wires and it runs smooth. So I am asuming the motor is good. Switched y and x driver wires (reversing x and y ) and still cant get the y to work. So I would say it is not the driver. AXYZ thinks it is the wire running through the machine.

But when I first got the machine and the tech showed up to set it up the hand held controller was not working. We took it apart and it seemed to be in good shape so we put it back together. Then it worked?. So I am wondering if it is posible that somthing is going wrong in the controler?

The reason I am doubtfull about the wire is, I can sit and do f31 and change tools all day long and the servo never kicks out. But when I try to mover the carage around the table it kicks out all the time.

Any ideas????

Just a note:

The tech that came from AXYZ to set up and train was really good. He worked his but off for 3 days trying to get that machine working. The entire team at AXYZ in Canada was on the phone with him the whole time trying to figure this thing out. I feel confident that they will get it figured out. I am glad I chose AXYZ and not some other company.

jrapp

Travis, perhaps “out with the new, in with another” scenario should be addressed. Obviously this is not like getting a $1,500.00 table saw with a bad motor. It’s good that they are trying to take care of the problem but one must consider the hassle factor.

Shane Barker

Sorry to hear you’re having these problems Travis. I know I would be pretty stressed at this point but you really need to let AXYZ fix it the way they see fit. Sounds like you have a lot of time in on this thing and lost time on running your new machine I really hope they are staying on this for you till it gets fixed, as well as some kind of compensation for all your troubles. I would be on the verge of telling them to take the thing back, you will have this machine for a long time and this is a hell of a way to start.

Shane

Shane, Unfortunatly I bought the machine from x-factory. It is new and was built by AXYZ and private labled for x-factory. Not sure I have a leg to stand on. They are working there hardest to make this right. I am not to concerned about compensation, I just want the darn thing to work.

Shane Barker

Stay on them Travis, X-Factory should be bending over backwards to help you out, anything less is unacceptable. If it was built by AXYZ it shouldn’t matter if it is private labeled or not, they also should be accountable. Good Luck and hold your own.

Shane

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

AXYZ will fix it and get you going. Make sure your warranty doesn’t start until the machine is 100% working. Basically they delivered a machine that was not finished.

The hand controller on my machine is giving me problems. Not sure what to do either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.