Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lucas Nieto

Karl, Gordon, do you guys have any pictures of broken sink rails, ones that happened after the install? They would come in handy …..

Also, are there any statistics available on countertop breakage? What are the biggest issues with granite, quartz and solid surface?

Thanks,

AL

Karl Crooks

Al, as you know we do work in 16 states and we rarely see broken sink rails, almost never. Lots of other problems and we do track issues by problem type and counter top materials, I will email them to you.

Will Gray

Really? A few years ago when HD started selling granite, almost every store had tops with broken sink rails. I assumed that they were pretty common after hearing so many stories about them online.

Thanks for the help Karl. You da man……

cwtooker

You’ll never break a top with these.

Omni-Cubed Sink Saver.

Your right about that Dave we’ve been using them for about a year. No breaks to date.

I assume that you can get them off after you set the top on the cabinets, safely? How much, Mr. Saw…..?

Chris Yaughn

Al,

Alot. Can’t use’m on bump out sinks though.

Dave,

I thought you didn’t handle handling equipment? Any chance you might add carry carts?

Chris

Chris,

did you see the one that I made? Works like a charm. Those stonepro carry clamps are worth their weight in gold as well.

M&L

Chris, I handle carry carts. We sell a ton of them local. Problem is shipping them. If you have a local guy you can pick one up from, then you’re not paying freight whick can get pricey.

Our orange slab cart is rated for 3600 lbs. It has non-marring wheels so if you push in a top on a travertine floor, it won’t scuff the floor.

Chris Yaughn

Goes to show you how much I look before I ask some times.

Chris

rick marmio

Al, depends on the length. They’re up on our site.

http://www.tools4solidsurface.com Click on OMNICUBED under manufactures.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.