Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Yaughn

The boys ranch that we introduced to solid surface, has started selling a few solid surface tops here and there along with thier cabinets.

They got certified by a distrubutor in thier area and received a really cool donation of some sheet goods.

If anyone has an old set of paraligns laying around that you have given up on, we would love to take a stab at repairing them so that the boys could pull seams a little easier than gluing mdf blocks and using bar clamps.

Chris Yaughn

Done.

Praise God.

Got this response from the SFA forum.  You guys should check out Omni products.  For stone , thier sink rails are really really nice.  Never leave home without  ’em.

Chris,
    It is always a blessing to see how God is working with you and through you to help others. It would be an honor to donate a set of our Automatic Stealth Seamers to this good cause.

The things you post on this forum always remind me of I Cor. 1:26-31. That He would choose “little old” you or me to be any part of His work is a mystery… but not really… because it makes it so obvious to us who is actually doing the work!

Please call Omni Cubed at 877-311-1976 and ask for Larry so we can button up the details.

P.S. I havn’t had much time to watch the forum much the last few months and so I didn’t get a chance to say we love your flag poles… http://forum.stonefabricatorsal…=9405

Chris Yaughn

Double Done !!!!!!!

Steve from Monument ia also sending over a set of Paraligns !!!!!!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is awesome news.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.