Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Chris Yaughn

Sooooooo,   I called in an order for 11 sheets of EOS Dessert Pebble today.  Most of it for a Church project.

They have 2 sheets in stock 

Anybody know of anyone in the Southeast stocking EOS that might be willing to sell us a pallet of it?    of course I need it yesterday b/c I waited to call the order in until I needed it delivered in a few days….

Chris Yaughn

Gordon, I have calls and texts in to BB, awaiting a reply. 

Spoke with V today at the office, but the comparable color suggested isn’t going to work.   

If you have any great ideas, let me know.  I might could even go pick it up within driving distance.

Jon Olson

Chris, 

We have
    3-sheets of 3cm
    6-sheets of 2cm 
    Chris Yaughn

Thanks Jon.

We are looking at changing the color to something in stock. I should hear back from them tomorrow.

Jon Olson

NP happy to help

Lenny E

Maybe you should try some Formica 3 cm?

Chris Yaughn

I had the samples.  And I like Gordon

I hate glueing up 1/2” edges.

Mostly stone so, 3cm is great for me.

Going to get the guys from the Church to help with the fab so we are only passing along material cost.  Hitting up a buddy that runs the local laminate shop to use his panel saw to rip the backsplashes off. 

The men from this Church were the first wave that built out the home for the 6 child sibling group, keeping them out of the foster care system last year.  The wife of one of those men is also singlehandedly responsible for dragging the info out of me, she needed,  to make sure we filed a tax return as a non profit.  Our first and we have been established for 2 years

I figured, we don’t generate any income, so what is the problem.  But I think the IRS has some issues with my approach

If Formica wants a great PR opportunity that would include the story of the home these guys were instrumental in building out, they would have to jump QUICK.   Just an idea.  Planning to order material on Monday, and less expensive,  is always better.  10 sheets.  @ 120 X 30

Venio

Eos 3 cm rocks . You will just need that extra hand when working with it.

Dan Latus

I have enough Bay Sand or Malibu in stock.

Chris Yaughn

Thanks All.  They switched to Malibu, and it came in today.  Gonna hit up my buddy that runs the laminate shop in town to borrow his Streibig Panel saw to rip the splashes off.

Strangest job in a while

250 sq/ft   ALL straight runs.  All 30” or less deep.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.