Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Matt Kraft

Just bought this bike from our old AXYZ rep who is moving. Hell of a deal, can’t wait to tear up some dirt. Its a pretty mean bike.

KFX 700 with full Duncan Racing exhaust for anyone who knows their bikes.

Matt

Matt Kraft

Hmmmm….. its much bigger in person.

I hate photos on these here internets.

Don’t have the patience to make ’em work.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That is awesome. Do you have a local place to ride?

Matt Kraft

There are about 10 ORV parks within 2 hours of me. Half of them aren’t worth going to, but the best place is about 80 miles away in Farmington, MO.

It is an old lead mine, but now a state park. Pay $3 and ride all day. Camp if you want to. Take your truck out in the sand if you want to. Kind of a hillbillly playground. Almost 2000 acres, half sand from the mining operation, and half some really hilly, rocky, trails thru the woods.

Its no Glamis dunes, but it is a hell of a good time. About three hours drive is another place called the Badlands, which we’ve been to once. http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/index.asp

KCWOOD

Matt, You mentioned ” Hillbilly Playground”. Not sure how the terrain is over there, but here in Ky (talking Hillbilly now) your toy might not make keep up with mine. See, our terrain is so different we have to custom make our “toys”, They have to be tough, tough, tough. Here is my latest one. Don’t get jealous guys!

[THB]MarriedMan_sHarley.jpg[/THB]

(Andy, Just kiddin…again) 🙂

Is that a grasshopper chopper? Must be a beer holder there that we can’t see.

Matt

Plan on doing any lawn work with your new toy?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Don’t you need grass for a lawnmower?

KCWOOD

Andy, What do you mean lawnmower??. Yes Steve it does have a beer holder, but most important, it has this thing under it, that knocks the weeds down real good, so when you run out of gas, you can find your way home and walk back without getting chiggers in your pants.

Andy, you got chiggers in California, or is a midwest thing too?

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Never heard of chiggers. We had a cat. 🙂

KCWOOD

OH Andy,

You really need to visit the midwest next summer. We can take you blackberry picking, one of the most things to do! I’m sure you will get first hand knowledge of “chigger” and it ain’t a cat

Here is a link http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2100.html

Matt Kraft

Steve L wrote

Matt

Plan on doing any lawn work with your new toy?

Unless flying across a lawn doing about 80 mph counts as work, no. Might be able to do some turf work by cutting a bunch of donuts. Might be more like excavating instead of lawn work 🙂

Matt, I also have a kfx700. Lava Red limited edition. I went with alian dual exaust. Man its louder than my harley. I also installed a clutch kit, ignition, k&n air filter and new air intake system(the damn thing couldnt get enough air). Tell ya what, if you have any sand dunes near you get a set of paddles for the back and get ready for some real fun. Oh yeah but it still wont keep up with a banshee.

Travis

Matt Kraft

Travis H wrote

Matt, I also have a kfx700. Lava Red limited edition. I went with alian dual exaust. Man its louder than my harley. I also installed a clutch kit, ignition, k&n air filter and new air intake system(the damn thing couldnt get enough air). Tell ya what, if you have any sand dunes near you get a set of paddles for the back and get ready for some real fun. Oh yeah but it still wont keep up with a banshee.

Travis

Travis,

I had a Banshee with a 400 powervalve kit on it, it was too fast. Selling a Raptor punched out to 686, its a pretty wild ride also. Oh yeah, 2 old 250R’s (three-wheeler) one runs, one doesn’t.

I am excited about the 700. I’ve had it for three weeks. Guy I bought it from gave me a high-stall spring for the CVT, but I don’t know if I want to use it. He used it for drag racing a couple times.

Nearest real dunes are Lake Michigan, and thats a haul, but we have about 1100 acres of mining slag sand flats where a set of paddles are a hell of lot of fun.

Oh yeah, kind of funny. All my buddies call my kfx700 a “Fat Chic Hauler” lol. There just jealous and worn out from shifting all day.

[EMO]cool.gif[/EMO]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.