Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am not a man.

Sure, I’ve got a wife and family, a mortgage payment, two cars (one paid for) and part-time self employment while I go to school. That’s a facade. I live for a pat on the head and hearing “Good boy!” from the women in my life; my wife, my customers, and four professors. Sickening really.

While I haven’t started the head-cocked-sad-eye-look thing yet like most other Labs, I’m making no promises. You’re going shopping for new curtains and might look at shoes on the way home? Move over momma. If you don’t want me to chauffer, I’ll ride shotgun and try not to slobber on the seat or hang my head too far out the window.

Joe

Lenny E

Hi Joe,

Haven’t seen ya posting much for a while. I was figuring you were studying for the dreaded mid terms.

Your post made me smile, I smell the kernel of a killer english or creative writing assignment ready to sprout!

Tom M

Good boy.

Posted By Tom M on 22 Oct 2011 09:23 AM
    Good boy.

David Gerard

now just dont get caught preening yourself in public…you might get the needle

Tom M

I want a picture of that lampshade thingy around “Joey Boy’s” neck.

Lenny E

Posted By Tom M on 27 Oct 2011 07:11 AM
    I want a picture of that lampshade thingy around “Joey Boy’s” neck.

Tom, Hah! I think a more amusing pix would be one of him licking or sniffing  his ….opps this thread is open the general public ..Geez! Nevermind!

Tom M

As the joke goes: “If I could do that….”

Lenny E

“I wouldnt even come outta of the house. “

Lenny E

“I wouldnt even come outta the house. ”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.