Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I wish I were joking, but I just got a text message saying he had it last night and he was going into surgery at 3 p.m. They’re taking out his gall bladder too. He said he’d keep me posted and I’ll do the same.

Joe

Len Smith

Best wishes to Mory. Please keep us posted.

Speedy recovery Mory!

Johnny C

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I wish him all the best. Thanks for letting us know.

Lenny E

Mory is good people! I hope he gets well soon! I will keep him and his family in my prayers! Thanx for letting us know.

Tom M

Thanks for the notice, Joe.

I’ll keep Mory in my thoughts. He’s one of the good guys.

It wasn’t a heart attack after all. It was that damn gall badder. Mory himself texted me heart attack, so don’t think it was reporter error.

Anyway, they hooked him up with four small incisions, popped out the offending bladder, and kicked him out of the hospital. He went to work for a few hours then took his son to hockey practice, so he must be doing better.

Joe

Good news for sure.  Thanks for the update, Joe.

Johnny C

Gordon Shell

Glad to hear Mory is doing better and glad its not the heart.

Jon Olson

Hang in there Mory

Mory Ludwick

I would like to thank everyone for thinking about me. I don’t get to the forum to often, but I will try to chime in more. It ended up being my gall bladder. The guys brought breakfast sandwiches in and about 5 hours later I was sick as a dog. I figured it was food poisoning. As the day went on it got worse, I went home. We had dinner plans with friends, but I stayed behind and sent the rest of the family. About 7:30 that night I found myself curled up on the floor. It felt like someone kicked me in the balls and someone was trying to rip my heart out. Thank God my wife got home and rushed me to the hospital. They thought I was having a massive heart attack. After the EKG and blood work they started looking for other things. They finally determined that it was my gall bladder. It was totally clogged, thus the great amount of pain. Surgery was successful and after that I was good to go.
    Thanks for all your thoughts.
    Mory

Lenny E

Glad u are OK Mory! Great news! Now I can stop praying for ya!

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Those ideas are now stuck in my head, kicked in the balls and ripping heart out.

Mark Meriaux

Glad to hear you are feeling better and heart was OK.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.