Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Please join us for the inaugural Moraware User Group meeting, being held in conjunction with the International Countertop Expo.

Location: Tradewinds conference room at Mandalay Bay convention center, Las Vegas, NV

Date: February 8, 2010

Time: 5:30pm-7:30pm

Agenda to follow. Topics will include tips, tricks, real-life examples, new features, and more.

Space is limited, RSVP to Harry Hollander via email:

harry@moraware.com or phone: 866-312-9273 x802

Jon Olson
    Sounds awesome. Another great reason to be at the show
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Great idea. Do you have to own the product to be included?

The user group meeting is designed to be for the folks who use our software. I guess anyone is welcome, but it’s probably not very relevant if you don’t already have Moraware JobTracker.

There won’t be any sales pitches – if you want that, we’ll also have a booth at the ICE show.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Thanks for the information Harry.

Update….

We’ve got a preliminary agenda:
    5:30-5:40 – Introduction
    5:40-6:40 – Tips & Tricks
    6:45-7:10 – How I Use JobTracker
    7:15-7:45 – Features & wish list
    7:45+ – Open Q&A

Two of the speakers will be Moraware customers who’ll share how they use our software, and another is a consultant who’s done some amazing stuff with our software at several companies.

There will be food and drinks and we are almost at room capacity (after upgrading to a bigger room), so please let me know if you’ve decided to come. Attendance is limited to Moraware users only.

I’m getting pretty excited about this… hope you can make it!

Harry
    harry@moraware.com
    866-312-9273 x802
    http://www.moraware.com

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

That’s on Monday?

The user group meeting is Monday, February 8, 2010 – the 1st day of the ICE show, at Mandalay Bay.

Here’s the info on the International Countertop Expo http://www.countertopexpo.org

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.