Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I just recently purchased an IPhone and really love it.  Make searching the web and receiving email on the road real simple.  The IPhone also makes it possible to view the full version of Moraware Jobtracker.  The screen is big enough to view the entire calander.

Most of the functionality still exist although I really only use it to schedule jobs or let customers know when there job is to be installed.

Wags

Two new models of Blakberry are coming out in the next several months. One is a direct competitor of the IPhone but with more business applications. May be worth looking into and/or waiting for.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The reason I got the IPhone was because of the larger screen.  I just can’t read the little ones.  The new Blackberry is pretty impressive though and may be worth a look.

Andy,

I just got the new blackberry on the day it came out (by shear luck). I had the 8830 blackberry and this one is unbelieveable in comparison. The screen is more then twice the size and the keyboard is much easier to use and see. The touch screen takes some getting used to especially when your talking on it. if you mistakenly press it against your face you can go to speaker phone or worst yet mute. Saying hello or, can you hear me now repeatedly until you realize you’ve pressed it, is annoying to say the least. I’ll need a month just to get through all the features.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

You should be able to access the Moraware if it is online you can access with their mobile version.

Do you like the new Blackberry?  Looks pretty cool on TV.

Brian Stone

The older blackberry phones would access moraware. The interface wasn’t as user friendly though. The newer versions of smart phones basically have full internet browsers so can get away with almost anything on those that you could with a pc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.