Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gordon Doull

Hey All –

I just wanted to express my thanks to Monument Tool for co-sponsoring (along with the ever-supportive Federal Saw&Tool) the give-away drawings at the Surface Fab Show and for being so expeditious in forwarding my Gorilla Grip drawing prize to me.

I think I can speak for the vast majority of us FabNetters when I say that this kind of support ,like we receive from both your companies, greatly ehhances the success of the events this network puts on or participates in and is greatly appreciated. You guys are the BOMB!! Thanks so much!!

Rest assured that the Gorilla Grip is gonna get used…used…and used!!

It is my continued pleasure to be associated with the network and people like you.

I WIN!!………….I WIN!………….I WIN!! WOO-HOO!!!

Congrats Gordon Can’t help but wonder if the blonde wig helped in anyway, King Kong (GORILLA) GRIPPING the blonde…… May all your stone seams be tight, flat and level, an easy feat with the famed “Gorilla Grips”

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

It’s good to see you win. I know you will use the crap out of it. Why did you choose the Gorilla over the parallign?

james gross

Cause there is more stone to fix than solid surface?

The GGs have just as much power to open as they do to close a seam. Makes for an easier controled break when popping a seam apart.

Gordon Doull

Steve’s got it.

As a repair company, we split and re-pull seams a lot. Plus, with the GG we can tone it down and use it for any surface. Versatility is the name of the game for us.

Thanks again to all!!

Tom M

G-Man,
    Got the shirts today. Thank you for sending them on.

They have been dispensed to those whose frames accommodate the sizes.

Jon Olson

Bro ,My daughter stole my Bro with the Fro shirt.

You are getting famous!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.