Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gbcrf37

i am trying to set up my marmo meccanica lcv 711 to use the ela turbo wheel for chamfers but it is only putting a tiny chamfer any help would be appreciated i have tryed adjusting the pressure and the manuel stop at the back of the polisher but had no joy

Brian Stone

I didn’t think that the pressure setting on the bevel positions made a difference. I believe that they are in a set position that gets adjusted at the back of the machine unless something changes when you use the ela turbo wheel.

We use Alpha Twincur pads for the bevel. They last a long time doing the bevel because they are so hard. A softer pad can get eaten up pretty quick.

Since we’re on the subject, we use Tenax flat polish wheels on our machine and have good luck with them. I know a number of fabricators that also use the Toro pads.

STW

Give Nick McDonald a call at Marmo Meccanica U.S.A…he can definitely help you out.  You also may want to give a shot at trying the Alpha TwinCur series polishing discs…We have several customers who use these and have had good success.  Good luck!

STW

Nick’s number is 248.853.9000…sorry, forgot to include that in the last post!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.