Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Chris Yaughn

That is the major difference.   The Lt came with a PDA.  Mine was pretty unstable, but servicable for capturing points and doing minor field editing , like adding overhangs.

The XL has a small tablet interface, and much more capable software.   Much  much more. 

That being said, the PDA was sufficient.  Not great , but plenty sufficient for what we do.

chadrbriles

Is this still for sale I am interested. You can contact me at Chad@thestoneshop.com

stonemansion

Good afternoon,
    Do you still have this unit?
    what is the condition of it?
    my email is @stonemansion.ca">peter@stonemansion.ca
    Thanks

Bryce Olson

Hello All,

I have a Lt-55 XL with the Asus tablet that I am putting up for sale. It is about a year and a half old and in like new condition. The tablet still has the original plastic covering the screen. Included will be the LT55 XL Laser, Tablet, Tripod, and the attachment to hooks the laser under the tripod.

Right after I bought this machine I got hired on with a company that I had been trying for years to work for. I thought I would try to run my granite business on the side, but it just hasn’t worked out. I loved this machine the little I got to use it. I spent a little over $14,000 for it and I am going to try to get $10,500.

If anyone is interested you can email me at graniteguysinc@gmail.com

I can send pictures to anyone interested as well.

Thanks!

Sam

Can you send me your info I am interested if available sam@kingstonework.com

Mill Tech

I have a 2010 Laser LT-55 XL for sale asking $8,000.00.

Email me at: khenderson@milltechllc.com

Thanks,

Kevin

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Please start a new thread if you are listing a new item for sale.

Thanks,

Andy

jw

do you still have it

jw

call me about it please 4797690050

Houstone

Please send me info and photos if available to discuss further, @houstone.ca">clo@houstone.ca

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.