Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RobRuck

Diamond Surfaces is looking for an experienced solid surface sales rep for our Western Region.

Call 800-984-9284 (Robby or Russell) or email a resume to sales@diamondsurfaces.com

Bill Wolle

A big thank you to Andy for this web site and getting information like this out there!

This position has been filled by ME!

I will be out and about selling and promoting and SUPPORTING solid surface in AZ, NM, CA, NV, UT, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY, western TX and HI. (Unfortunately there is not a lot of need to go to HI soon or very often.)

I will be walking and meeting at KBIS this week as well. Hope to see you there.

Thanks again Andy.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Well congratulations Bill. This section was created for those looking to fill positions in the countertop industry. Glad to see it is working well.

I will be at KBIS, hope to see you there.

Len Smith

Glad to see you got the job Bill.  Having said that, I just read their website, and it appears that Diamond Surfaces is looking to sell solid surface directly to do-it-yourselfers or anyone else, through retail sales.

Interesting leap, and I’ve often wondered how long it would take before we’d see solid surface sheets on a rack somewhere like the Home Depot for anyone to buy.

Is the product made in China?

Thanks,

Len

Wags

Congratulations Bill, hope Diamond knows how fortunate they are to have YOU on their staff !

Bill Wolle

Len, That’s what I thought too, but no, not to do it yourselfers. The web is being redone soon to clear that up. We are going through traditional fabrication and fabricators. I actually wanted to talk with you this week while you are at KBIS.

And thanks to all for the kind words.

Norm Walters

Congrats Bill, I ‘m happy for you.

KCWOOD

Posted By Bill Wolle on 22 Apr 2011 04:06 PM
    Len, That’s what I thought too, but no, not to do it yourselfers. The web is being redone soon to clear that up. We are going through traditional fabrication and fabricators. I actually wanted to talk with you this week while you are at KBIS.

And thanks to all for the kind words.

Bill, first congrats on employment.

Diamond in our area has been offered  to anyone and everyone that has a means to pay for it.  

Its being marketed to every cabinetmaker who has the ability to cut it.  
    I have a fellow cabinetmaker that bought a sheet to sell vanities with. He gives me a call and says…  ” where do I buy sinks and how do you “stick them in”? I just told him to cut a hole and drop a sink in.. thats all he needed to know… 

WHO CAN INSTALL DIAMOND SURFACES?
     Installation of Diamond Surfaces is not limited to any particular group of people.  The option exists for anyone who wants Diamond Surfaces to install it him or herself.  Check out the Seaming Guide , Cutting Guide and Sanding Guide.  Warranty coverage on Diamond Surfaces will be provided for product installed by ISSFA certified or equivalently certified individuals.  

Tom M

First, Cograts on the job, Bil. They will soon see the wise choice they made.

Second, In the name of the free market, I think that’s great that they sell to whoever.

Third, I need to get my repair tools cleaned up and ready to go. Joe and Karl should consider raising their prices.

Lenny E

Posted By Bill Wolle on 22 Apr 2011 12:04 PM
    A big thank you to Andy for this web site and getting information like this out there!

This position has been filled by ME!

I will be out and about selling and promoting and SUPPORTING solid surface in AZ, NM, CA, NV, UT, ID, MT, OR, WA, WY, western TX and HI. (Unfortunately there is not a lot of need to go to HI soon or very often.)

I will be walking and meeting at KBIS this week as well. Hope to see you there.

Thanks again Andy.

Congrats Bill, I am truly happy for you! This just proves that good things happen to good people.

Thanks Andy, for posting  so Bill could take advantage of that. This website rocks .

My most recent Marketing effort pales in comparison. In this dismal economy, I am thinking of printing new biz cards.

“Have Guns…Will Travel”

Good for you Bill.  When you swing through Oregon, give us a heads up so that we can have a chance to sweep our 2000 ft. dust collector .

Johnny C

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.