Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

What happens when you throw a life long Yankees fan in with a bunch of red Sox fans?  Stay tuned for updates.  It’s official, I am the newby at Sterling Surfaces.

Tom M

Man, you are in deeeeeeep RS Nation territory there, J C. Get rid of the Berra comment first.

Congratulations on the move. It’s a great place with great folks.

‘cept for that Olson guy – I hear he chops things up and burns them. Nasty.

I know about that character. Makes me bring him coffee and he even tried to get my fabnet shirt.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

ROOKIE

Something goes wrong…blame John.

Karl Crooks

Congratz John,

Tell the boys that BTP is lining up more jobs so Jon can get his new set of work boots, size 6 right ?

How does everyone know about him needing new work boots.  I don’t understand how he even wore them our sitting at his desk.

John:

Do you have an official title?

Joe

Jon Olson
    Very happy to have Johnny on board. His title for now will be noob and yes he will be brining me coffee .

I need work boots to kick my employees in the backside.

We have a ton of work  planned for John .it’s going to be a fun ride.

Yea the red sox thing, he will adjust or he’ll need to go work for a NY company

Joe,
    When I am in the shop it is noob. Outside the shop is sales engineer unless on a coffee run. Thankfully Dunkin Donuts is only a couple hundred yards down the road.

Brian Stone

Jon –
    If Dunkin’ Donuts is that close it may be worthwhile for the company to invest in one of those cute pink scooters so that John can make sure to get back while the coffee is still hot.

Jon Olson

Good idea!!!!

Karl Crooks

Posted By Brian Stone on 18 Aug 2010 02:29 PM
    Jon –
    If Dunkin’ Donuts is that close it may be worthwhile for the company to invest in one of those cute pink scooters so that John can make sure to get back while the coffee is still hot.

Now we know why Jon’s boots wear out so quick, lots of Donuts runs. 

The scooters would save on boots also Jon !!!  

Norm Walters

John, do they know you are a qualified CNC operator, may spike the existing CNC guy’s coffee………………………………….

I am not qualified to hold their operators coffee.  I am not kissing any _$$, but they have a lot of very talented guys in that shop.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.