Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Andy Graves
    Keymaster

And it does it in both browsers?

Tom M

Robert, that is good news. I look forward to the half sheet service.

Robert Butts

Just seems to do it with Safari.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

The new upgraded site will probably fix that issue. If you hold down ctrl and hit enter, I think that will put in a hard return that will show when you post.

This issue happens when I try to post articles as well and I do a shift+enter on a windows machine.

Steve Mehan

I wanted to thank Robert Butts and Livingstone for being interactive with myself and other fellow fabricators this week.

Your immediate action and response has been impressive and make it a pleasure to do business with your company.
    Thank you, Steve
    Steve Mehan

I wanted to thank Robert Butts and Livingstone for being interactive with myself and other fellow fabricators this week.
    Your immediate action and response has been impressive and make it a pleasure to do business with your company.
    Thank you, Steve

Tom M

Steve,
    I was amazed at the response to the situation. They truly do listen to us.

Robert Butts

Thanks for the kind words. Listening to your customers would seem like good common sense to me, but I guess in this industry it comes as a surprise to many fabricators.

We have much, much more coming soon. Take care and have a great day.

Robert

Tom M

“…but I guess in this industry it comes as a surprise to many fabricators. ”

And isn’t that a shame?

Robert Butts

Guess it depends on whether your the fabricator or a company trying to compete for a fabricators business.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I knew a sales rep that posted a comment on the FabNet forum about a problem he was trying to help solve. He almost got fired and was told never to post again.

Now that is a shame.

We all make mistakes, the difference is how we handle them.

Lenny E

Posted By Andy Graves on 01 Oct 2012 03:10 PM

I knew a sales rep that posted a comment on the FabNet forum about a problem he was trying to help solve. He almost got fired and was told never to post again.

Now that is a shame.

We all make mistakes, the difference is how we handle them.

God, that sales guy sounds like me. 

I”ve never been fired yet, (although Ive quit clients ) and was  told once by a client..that  if they ever wanted to fire me.they would fire me by phone while I was overseas (which is 90% of the time), because I have  too many guns and know how to use them and scare the hell outta them!
    I had to laugh. I said “Dude,I always endeavor  to do my very best, and wish the company all the best. But really, you take yourself (and me) way too seriously,  its only a frickin job. I was looking for a client  when I found you. You guys are safer with me than with the lying ‘gummit” Fire me, don’t fire me, I will just laugh! I get offers every single day, it don’t mean nothing to me sonny!  
    Chill out dude!  
    Anyway, a client or two have hinted around they don’t like me posting, but no one has had the balls yet to actually come right out and  forbid me.
    KCWOOD

Mr Butts,
    I would love strips! Could you make then 6″ wide and attach then to the 30″ sheets? LOL.

I still do the 2″ buildup, so I’m one that always buys the 2nd sheet, to get the backsplash.

I’ve always said, if a manufacturer was a fabricator for a week , he would make the sheet wide enough for the buildup and the backsplash.

For years now, I would have benefitted from a 120″ sheet 36″ wide, more than a 30x 144″ sheet.  I just  love the avonite poly’s..

I would guess. Livingstone could do a stright 36″ wide acrylic, heck, most of the others can’t do a flat 30″ sheet..

Tom M

36″ sheets would bring wall sheets down to compete with tile for the walls. It has been tried and, with some exceptions, everyone has left it alone. Avonite is the obvious exception, along with some Corian colors.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

I wish the standard was 32″ wide. Perfect for tub walls and great for counter, edge and splash. Just make the sheets a bit shorter and still be 30 sq’. They would be the same price as the 12′ sheets.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.