Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi to all!

I haven’t been here in a while.  My apologies.  Hope everyone is well.  I just wanted to share a tidbit of EXCELLENT service from Livingstone / US Surface Wherehouse.

I placed an order online this morning (which by the way if you haven’t experienced their online order system it is wonderful…very easy to use).  Anyway, I placed the order for the sheet color Oyster and while I was at it also need to place an order for some Glacier White adhesive.
    I receive a call not 10 minutes later from a very nice gentleman named Joseph who just wants to verify that I indeed wanted the Glacier White glue as it is not the color match to the Oyster sheet material that I had ordered.
    I told him that I did realize that GW was not the glue match to Oyster material but I was just in need of some more GW.
    WHO DOES THAT????? 
    Two thumbs up for Livingstone and US Surface Wherehouse for looking out for their customers.  Almost unheard of these days!!

Maybe there is hope!!

Val (aka Andy’s better half)

Kudos, to Livingstone / US Surface Warehouse, that is for sure!!

Len Smith

Nice!

Oh man..Val..now thatchu gave thumbs up to Livingstone..its on…I gotta get some samples from them…

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

There material is top notch and the service is even better.

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Andy Graves
    Keymaster

Tom M

Yeah, Andy likes it enough for for repeats.

Livingstone..is great..looking forward to doing business with them..I look forward to playing around with their material……they should selll their customer service techniques to others:)

KCWOOD

Good luck with doing business with those guys Gene.  You will really not have a clue how to do business with them… Their techniques are so different than what we are used to.
    heres an example…

I left early for my drive to Nashville,  because I knew I would have a wait to pick up material at their warehouse. I was surprised it was ready when i was.. so i had 2 hrs to spare, without a plan …

I ordered wrong and knew it would take my whole lunch time to get this straightened out. I had someone pickup the phone, fix my problem and said I could pick up the same day  within 3 minutes… …. but.. I had planned on days to fix the problem… again, what am I to do.

I placed an order for material and glue, plus an extra glue for another job, and before i left for lunch, I had a phone call to verify I indeed wanted the extra adhesive. When they asked if I needed anything else… well I had forgot to order the sink….

Plus Gene, I bet if you call anyone there, they will pick up the phone… especially Mr Robert Butts, the Big Cheez there…

Tim

We use a lot of living stone and sinks and they have been wonderful to deal with. I had a problem with 1 sheet out of 300 Brandon took care of it with no problems. We use to use about 350 sheets a year of meganite in my personal opinion the worst material made today inc there poor quality sinks that crack due to hot water (yea I know why ) this was before anybody was aware of a ongoing problem. 
    Not only a great product but priced were you can still turn a profit….LIVINGSTONE!

Lenny E

Robbie Butz has a real good sales org there. He claims that it is his plant..but it isn’t . It Lion Chem-tech. You have 4 major ss producers in Korea. LG, Staron, Hanex, and Lion Chem Tech. Bobbie, IMO, contracts withstanding, is a middle man, Maybe they sell him the sheets at a small markup. Just sayin. Im amazed if they deal with him long term, from working in Korea in daze of yore, it is a peninsula invaded by the Japanese, Chinese etc., and they usually let some smart guy set up all the marketing and then cut him out of the deal later. Its just Korean protectionist mentality. I’ve seen it happen more often than I have fingers and toes.

But with that said, he does have a great path to market and great customer service. BTW from what I can tell he is sucking the life out of Staron, LG and Borian.

Kudo’s You go boy! But watch your back!

Wayne

About their sinks…
    Does Livingstone’s kitchen (and bath) white sinks match their white sheet’s (sinks are Gemstone’s?).

Wayne,

last month I built a vanity top using Livingstone Icy white and Gemstone 1914 bowl.  I was prepared if necessary to detail the top with a bevel at the sink in case we needed to conceal a slight difference.  It matched perfectly.
    Johnny C
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.