Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Bob Long

Had a nice talk with an LG sales manager that popped in the other day. Left me some brochures on LG Viatera. Anyone fabricating this quartz surfacing yet? Supposedly the distribution stared in Andy’s part of the country and is working its way east.

Shane Barker
    We have done a job or two through our outsource company. Works just as well as the rest and is lower in price.

Shane

We sell the LG Viatiera as well. Our stone shop fabs it for us and they have let us know that it fabs just as well as any of the other quartz products. However, I have not had very good response from our customers in terms of color offering when it goes up against products like Caesarstone, Hanstone, Cambria and Staron quartz.

Val

whanderson

Ya know, this site needs more of the female perspective and it’s real nice that V for Val has unleashed a plethora of posts tonite. Please ad more.

Shane,

Just goes to show how distributors can affect pricing. In our neck of the woods which includes FEDSAWDAVE’s Viatera is one of the most expensive E-stones. When I saw the pricing I thought “who do they think they are Zodiaq?”

John

Norm Walters

John, not sure who your distributor is for Viaterra, but you should check out Laminates-N-Things in Tampa, They are an LG distributor and I thought their prices were pretty good.

We dont fab E-stone only solid surface but we sub it out. I know the pricing fairly well though and the Viaterra is a bit higher than the other stones in our area. But then again we have a large distributor of Hanstone making a major push around here.

John

Tom M
    John,
    It seems like we go for cheaper materials in order to make more money, only to have some moron drop his prices to get more volume. We have to respond, not making any more money, and cocking the trigger for the next round at the same time.

I remember when the Sol Surf manufacturers all wanted us to buy a V-groover, so we could lower our prices and make a killing with volume. We were supposed to find some illusory half-way point to profit. The manufacturers, of course, didn’t start dropping their prices, till the competition got very good for less.

ISSFA’s first President, Jon Lancto always loved the phrase “We lose a little on every sale, but we make up for it in volume”! I think he always added the exclamation point when he said it out loud.

Tom

Micle Arons

The Optimus G is part of a packed lineup at AT&T. In its announcement today, however, the carrier provided no pricing or availability …
    [URL=http://www.witrigs.com/lg-car-kits]lg car cradle[/URL]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.